segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

Casting Crowns - Prodigal

Prodigal
Casting Crowns

Tom: D
Capotraste na 2ª casa       

Capo 2 (For same as Album)
Bm G Dsus2 D A Bm G Dsus2 D A

             Bm               G
Living on my own, thinking for myself
           Dsus2 D            A
Castles in sand, temporary wealth
          Bm                   G
Walls are falling down; storms are closing in
             Dsus2 D         A
Tears have filled my eyes, here I am again

     Bm         G         Dsus2 D    A
And I've held out as long as I can
     Bm           G              Dsus2 D   A
Now I'm letting go and holding out my hand
Bm             G         D          A
Daddy, here I am again, will you take me back tonight
Bm                 G            D             A
I went and made the world my friend, and it left me high and dry
G              Bm
I drag your name back through the mud
A            Em
That you first found me in
G          Bm
Not worthy to be called your son
A         Em   
Is this to be my end?
        Bm G
Daddy, here I am
        D  A
Here I am again 
           Bm                G
Curse this morning sun, drags me in to one more day
             Dsus2 D             A
Of reaping what I've sown, of living with my shame
          Bm                  G
Welcome to my world, and the life that I have made
               Dsus2 D                 A
Where one day you're a prince, the next day you?re a slave


Chorus

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário