segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

Casting Crowns - Lifesong

Lifesong
Casting Crowns

Tom: C
Capotraste na 1ª casa       

Capo 1
Intro     C Am G F

                 C                       Am
Empty Hands held high such a small sacrifice
                       F                   Dm      
If not joined with my life I sing in vain tonight
                 C                   Am
May the words I say and the things I do
                  G                    F
Make my lifesong sing bring a smile to you

Chorus
        C                G            Am               F
Let my lifesong sing to you,  Let my lifesong sing to you
         F                   G
I wanna sign your name to the end of this day
   Am                    F           Dm        F      C
knowing that my heart is true let my lifesong sing to you

Verse 2  break   C Am G F
                C                 Am
Lord I give my life living sacrifice
                     F                         Dm
to reach a world in need to be your hands and feet
                  C                    Am
So may the words I say and the things I do 
                  G                     F
Make my lifesong sing bring a smile to you    (Chorus)
Bridge 1           Chorus          Bridge 2
F       C    Am   G           F   G    Am     G
Hallelujah Hallelujah Let my lifesong sing to you (4x)

Chorus 2x

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário